Organized by San Antonio Canyon Town Hall
Annual Labor Day Trail Run in the Angeles National Forest.
Monday, September 5, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
The Mt. Baldy Run-to-the-Top is a 7+ mile trail run through the Angeles National Forest, beginning at the entrance to the Ski Lifts parking lot, at 6,000′, and finishing on the summit of Mt. Baldy, at 10,064’.
- Race start: 8:00 am
- Race timing ends: 11:00 am
- Early registration through 9/2/16: $70
- Registration on 9/4 (early packet pick-up) and 9/5 (race day): $90
- Early packet pick-up: at Mt. Baldy School on 9/4, 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up: at the start line, from 6:15 am to 7:45 am
- Registration includes parking in the Ski Lift parking lot, and the lift ride down (which was previously extra). Shirts are not included.
Finisher medals for finishers on the summit, until the volunteers leave.
NO REFUNDS – NO TRANSFERS – NO EXCEPTIONS
MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE AWARDS & SHIRTS AWARDS
Awards: Overall 3 Deep – Male & Female Divisional 3 Deep.