Sponsored and Organized by San Antonio Canyon Town Hall
Annual Labor Day Trail Run in the Angeles National Forest.
Monday, Sep 7, 2015 @ 8:00 AM
The Mt Baldy Run-to-the-Top is a 7+ mile trail run through the Angeles National Forest, beginning at the entrance to the Ski Lifts parking lot, at 6,000′, and finishing on the summit of Mt. Baldy, at 10,064’.
- Race start: 8:00 am
- Race timing ends: 11:00 am
- Early registration through 9/5/15: $70
- Registration on 9/6 (early packet pick-up) and 9/7 (race day): $90
- Early packet pick-up: at Mt. Baldy School on 9/6, 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up: at the start line, from 6:15 am to 7:45 am
- Registration includes parking at the Ski Lift parking lot, and the lift ride down (which was previously extra). Shirts are not included.
New this year! Mt. Baldy 5k.
This year, we’re holding our first 5k in maybe 30 years! It starts at 9 a.m. at the same starting line as the Run-to-the-Top (~6,000 ft.), but finishes at the Notch, at 7,800 ft. Early registration through 9/5/15, is $45. Registration on 9/6 (early packet pick-up) and 9/7 (race day) is $65.
Also new this year! Finisher medals!
Teams and team discounts have been discontinued.
NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS
MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE AWARDS & SHIRTS
Overall 3 Deep – Male & Female
Divisional 3 Deep – Male & Female