Organized by San Antonio Canyon Town Hall
Annual Labor Day Trail Run in the Angeles National Forest.
Monday, September 5, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
Shirt Design Contest.
Print-ready artwork due on 6/30/16. Winner to be announced in early July. For details, write to email@example.com.
Join other participants in the Mt. Baldy RTTT Training Meetup Group.
The Mt. Baldy Run-to-the-Top is a 7+ mile trail run through the Angeles National Forest, beginning at the entrance to the Ski Lifts parking lot, at 6,000′, and finishing on the summit of Mt. Baldy, at 10,064’.
- Race start: 8:00 am
- Race timing ends: 11:00 am
- Cost: $72.
- Registration opens 5/1 and closes 8/31/16
- No onsite registration.
- Early packet pick-up: at Mt. Baldy School on 9/4, 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Race day packet pick-up: at the start line, from 6:15 am to 7:45 am
- Registration includes parking in the Ski Lift parking lot and a tech shirt.
- Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts is providing a $2 discount for RTTT participants, by direct purchase. Click here to purchase ticket(s) on the Ski Lifts Website.
- Professional Timing/Results.
- Four aid and water stations.
- The Run-to-the-Top is sanctioned by USATF.
Rules of Conduct
- No earbuds, headphones or radios.
- No poles.
- No pets.
- Runners returning from finish must yield to those still participating.
- Runners must remain on designated trail at all times.
- Finisher medals for finishers on the summit, until the volunteers leave.
- NO REFUNDS – NO TRANSFERS – NO EXCEPTIONS
- MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE AWARDS & SHIRTS
- Awards: Overall 3 Deep – Male & Female Divisional 3 Deep.
From the 15 freeway, take the 210 West and exit on Mountain Ave/Mount Baldy. Turn right onto Mountain Ave. Remain on Mountain Ave as it winds right and then left. It will turn into Shinn Rd. Turn right/north onto Baldy Rd and follow Baldy Rd. through Baldy Village, past Ice House Canyon, and up the switchbacks to the Ski Lifts parking lot.
From the 57 freeway, take the 210 East and exit on Base Line. Turn left from the off ramp onto Base Line. Turn right at Padua, the first signal light, and head north. Turn right/north onto Baldy Rd and follow Baldy Rd. through Baldy Village, past Ice House Canyon, and up the switchbacks to the Ski Lifts parking lot.